Code Of Conduct
- Students should bring the Almanac to school every day.
- The students should affix his/her photograph and fill in the required information, Duly Signed by the parent in the space provided for in the student diary.
- It is compulsory for all students to attend the morning assembly. Students should reach school before the first bell rings. Coming late to school is punishable offence. Late comers must bring an application from their parents otherwise they will be sent back home. Attendance on the last day of the school before vacation is absolutely essential.
- It is obligatory for all students to attend every class as per the timetable.
- No child shall leave the school premises during school hours without the prior permission of the principal. While changing class rooms or venues between periods students must move in a line and observe complete silence. When using stair cases and corridors, all students must keep to the left, students should also refrain from running in the corridors.
- Care must be taken of school property and no student should scratch, spoil or cause damage in any way to any item belonging to their school. Damage to school property will have to be paid for by the concerned student. The students are not expected to fiddle with the apparatus in the labs.
- Late comes, uniform defaulters, fee defaulters and children who do not do their homework regularly will be sent home after two warnings.
- Gyankunj International School students should observe standards wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by them. Bulling language is prohibited and punishable as per school rules.
- No half day leave will be granted to any student. However, relaxation will be given only to sick students on the days of the test/ exam. Where in the child may be allowed to go home on a written request from the parents, which must be deposited with the class teacher .
Disciplinary action will be taken against students found using unfair means during examinations which may result in expulsion from the school, students are required to expulsion to behave politely. They should not use indecent language or indulge in fights and quarrels with others.
The following practices are strictly forbidden.
- Disfigure/Damage school property
- Use of Violence in any form
- Use of Mobile Phones
- All the students must wear neat and proper school uniform.
- On Wednesday students must wear white uniform.
- Boys are not permitted to keep long hair.
- Girl students are not allowed to wear fancy jewellery, nail polish, fancy clips etc. They have to wear either a white ribbon or a simple white hair band.
- In disciplined behavior in the school bus will result in the student being debarred from using the same.
- Any objectionable conduct outside the school will make the student liable for disciplinary action. Every student should take care of his/her personal belongings.
- No student is allowed to bring any kind of crackers in the school premises. The fact that the student has been dismissed from the school on disciplinary grounds shall be so mentioned on the transfer certificate.
- Bi- cycles must be kept locked and in the space provided. Unlocked bi-cycles will be removed from the school premises. No other vehicle is allowed in the school. School authorities will not be responsible for any theft of the same.
- In order to acquire a good command of the English language which is the medium of instruction for all subjects, Children should speak only in English in the school premises.